The name is Joanne Elaine, but was given the nickname sunshine. And it got stuck with me.

Amateur photographer driven by inspiration,
and a lover of all things beautiful.

Current location: Sydney

Archives
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
August 2013








roadblocks.
09 November 2012 / 2 comments

In life, there will always be people who critique your work, just because it doesn't turn out the way they want it to.

I am a perfectionist when it comes to photography. I can easily be unsatisfied with my pictures and get mad at myself over it. I have my own style of photography, heck all photographers out there do. That's what differentiates each of us. If we were all to do as you want, what would set us apart from the rest?

People who have no passion in photography have no right to judge or discriminate our work.


Planned or unplanned, its shots like these that strengthen my love for photography. That feeling when a shot turns out so great that you just fall in love all over again when you look at it. Words cannot express how much i love what i'm doing and someday, hopefully, people would feel the love in my pictures too.

But to those out there that have always supported my work, i am ever so thankful. I won't disappoint you!

Labels:


< OLDER POSTS . NEWER POSTS >