The name is Joanne Elaine, but was given the nickname sunshine. And it got stuck with me.

Amateur photographer driven by inspiration,
and a lover of all things beautiful.

Current location: Sydney

Archives
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
August 2013








old beginnings.
30 April 2013 / 0 comments




Was talking to Jen Mei and she reminded me of this shoot we did ages ago. My first ever photoshoot to be exact, taken with the standard kit lens. Now do you see why i really dislike this lens? The quality is horrifying and i had to do whatever i could to salvage them through Photoshop (and let's be clear, my Photoshop skills aren't nearly satisfying enough). But the transgression of photo skills are really evident hey. Definitely not my best work but to me it shows how i've improved over the past 3 years. Given the opportunity to shoot with them again, i think i could do a whole lot better.

// With Jen Mei and Kai.

Labels:


< OLDER POSTS . NEWER POSTS >