The name is Joanne Elaine, but was given the nickname sunshine. And it got stuck with me.

Amateur photographer driven by inspiration,
and a lover of all things beautiful.

Current location: Sydney

Archives
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
August 2013








ewen bell.
18 April 2013 / 0 comments





I am currently obsessed with Ewen Bell's photography. His pictures are beyond amazing and i can't begin to describe how inspired i am just by looking at it. That's where i hope to be one day. Taking pictures as beautiful as this, venturing around the world and sharing them with people. If i am able to make someone feel inspired through my pictures just like how inspired i am through his, well, that's all it takes for me to be happy.

He conducts photography tours and workshops and when i discovered about the Arctic tour, in my head i was already all set on going. Until i scrolled down and saw the price. $9500 for 14 days exclusive of flights. I'm guessing that's gonna take an eternity to earn with my already struggling wage rate and even so, am i really set on spending that much money by then? For now, i guess i can only dream.

Labels: ,


< OLDER POSTS . NEWER POSTS >