The name is Joanne Elaine, but was given the nickname sunshine. And it got stuck with me.

Amateur photographer driven by inspiration,
and a lover of all things beautiful.

Current location: Sydney

Archives
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
August 2013








the quadrangle.
27 April 2013 / 0 comments










I've always had this fascination with old architecture; brick-wall buildings with archways that make you feel like you've stepped into a magical world (or in my case, Hogwarts). Coming here actually made me mad at my uni for not establishing a building like this. Now how am i supposed to find a building equally as grand for my winter convocation? *sadface.

Certain shots would have looked much better with someone posing inside but i'm leaving all that when Melissa comes. In the meantime, i still have a lot more to discover about beautiful Sydney.

P/s I'm thinking to get a good zoom lens since i'm currently living off my wide angle and (neglected) prime. Deciding between the:

Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM lens
Sigma 18-125mm f3.8-5.6 DC OS HSM lens
Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 II DC OS lens

Suggestions?

Labels: ,


< OLDER POSTS . NEWER POSTS >